Simple and effective
- Upload PDFs up to 30MB in size. That's equivalent to a university PhD dissertation or an annual report.
- You get a unique link for your document. Share the document + your Q&A with colleagues or family. You can also allow them to ask questions.
- Pay $0.99 per document. That's it.
- Get a whole year's access and ask 50 questions.
You can use ClarifyPDF for all types of documents and tasks.
Upload research papers, news articles and academic publications. Get straight to the facts.
Upload reports from government, environmental and public organisations. Understand current issues better.
Upload instruction manuals, guides and how-tos. Find the information you need easily and quickly!
Flexible plans for every need
One-time uploads, credits for unlimited files, or use our API. We have the right plan for you. Or contact us for bespoke solutions.
Summarise and chat with one PDF. Also a great way to try out ClarifyPDF.
$0.99 /PDFUpload now
- Upload one PDF up to 30MB in size.
- Ask up to 50 questions.
- Generate lists, tables and code.
- Get a whole year's access.
- Share with anyone.
- Uses the latest GPT-3.5.
Best for lots of PDFs. Buy usage credit and only use what you need.
From $30 /1000 creditsBuy credit packs
- Upload multiple files or integrate with Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- 1 credit per upload.
- 5 credits per summary (on a 10-page PDF). More for larger docs.
- 1 credit per standard-quality answer.
- Use credits across any number of PDFs.
- Use with GPT-3.5. GPT-4 available soon too!
- Credits are valid for a year.
API (From October 2023)
Integrate ClarifyPDF's smart document AI with your internal process.
$99 /monthJoin waitlist
- Secure REST API using TLS.
- Track usage with a usage dashboard.
- Customise your prompts for better results.
- Use with GPT-3.5 and GPT-4.
- Choose where your data is stored, grographically.
Doesn't include credits, which are required for uploads, summarisations and questions. Credits can be purchased on-demand or as a monthly subscription.
Frequently asked questions
Can't find an answer? Click the blue circular button bottom right and chat to someone.
- How secure is ClarifyPDF?
- How is this different to ChatGPT?
ChatGPT only provide answers from public information on the internet, and only for content before 2021. ClarifyPDF answers questions based on the content of the PDF you upload.
- Does this use GPT-3.5?
Yes. GPT-3.5-turbo-16k, to be exact. We will have GPT-4 access ready when we launch our credit-based usage.
- Can I upload multiple documents?
Bulk upload will be available soon, including integration with Google Drive, Dropbox and Notion. Get updated with new features.
- What languages do you support?
All languages! It's best with paragraph content, not bad at tabular data, and doesn't yet understand code.
- Can I get a refund?
Yes, we have a no-questions 100% refund policy.